Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bear Lighting System

My wife really wants to see a Grizzly Bear while we are in YellowStone.  And I want to be able to see if a bear is waiting outside the door BEFORE I open it.  So 4 High Intensity Halogen lights were installed today.  Wiring has been run inside so the lights can be activated by a switch. 
Provisions have been made for a 12 volt Motion Sensor light to be installed later on in the build.

Also there is a window that will be put in the door as soon as the weather clears.  It measures 18 X 22 inches and has a full screen

2 comments:

  1. So is this more so she can see the bears, or so you can scare them away? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so she can see them. And at my age those middle of the night pee breaks will be all bad if I walk into a Bear.
    The 12 ga is for scaring them.

    ReplyDelete