Sunday, March 21, 2010

Xantrex Pure Sinewave inverter and Battery system start

I  purchased the Pure Sinewave inverter so there will not be any issues with the refridgerator or any electronics we will be using. 
I chose the 3000 watt surge / 2000 watt constant inverter.  I also purchased the optional remote starter for the inverter to make turning it off and on easier on me.
I will be wiring the inverter to 2 series 29 deep cell batteries. 
This setup should let the fridge run for 20 hours without having to charge the batteries.  The batteries will be charged while we are on shore power by the charger inverter, and I will have the batteries charging from the truck while traveling also.
I know that the electrical setup with a 1000/2000 watt inverter will run a 37 in LCD TV and a Bluray player for 6 hours and hardly drain the batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment